Thursday, September 17, 2026

Thursday's Threads

 


Outfit Day!! We kept it to barn colors again this week because it's starting to feel like fall, and our color palette here is very Autumn forward. Shiny is our model this week and here's what she had on:

Forgive the awkward stance, she wasn't terribly interested in posing this week.

Bridle: Pinnacle
Browband: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks

I'm not sure Al likes this bridle, but Shiny goes very nicely in hers! 

Saddle: Butet
Half Pad: Stephens
Baby Pad: Ogilvy

Our go-to set up! Pink Equine had a special through August where they would pay your import fees on Mattes items. So I did finally go ahead and get Shiny her own Mattes green half pad. I can't wait for it to get here!

No boots today since it wasn't a jump day. So here's what I had on:

I almost wore my Mountain Horse boots today since I haven't in forever, but I didn't have a lot of time and they were in need of some serious attention before I could put my feet in them. Another week!

Helmet: One K Avance CCS MIPS
An obvious choice for today's look!

Shirt: Mathcat
I love this shade of tan! Wish they had this on in short sleeve too. 

Belt: Silver... something
Yep, looks like I'm wearing this belt one hole looser these days... Let's just blame the Prednisone shall we? We shall. Also, sorry I can't remember the rest of this brand... I'm too unmotivated to go look. 

Breeches: RJ Classics Harper
These are the ones with the defective pockets, but I still like the breeches a lot. They discontinued them, I think due to the pocket issues, but I'm sure one of the new styles is pretty similar. 

Boots: Horka
Back in these again! They're so comfy. The soles are thinner than the Celeris boots though, and my stirrups always feel a little long when I wear them. I imagine that's a little princess and the pea of me!

That's it for today! Any favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment