Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Truthful Tuesday

 

Do you all remember many, many years ago when I had the squirrels living in my house? A couple of gray ones and like 40 flying ones? It was a whole thing! Ever since then, I've not really been a squirrel fan. Which is complicated here in my town because that's our mascot. 

Designed by the late Peter Good

Anyway, I'm not here for a history lesson about our town mascot. Rather, I'm here to discuss why my feud with the squirrels has been reignited. Guys. A SQUIRREL made me fall of Eros on Friday. (Fear not, no one was injured except my ample behind.) Please enjoy this short video of what went down (me, it was me, I went down). Make sure you watch the whole thing for full squirrel antics. 


So yeah. Now I have to watch out for the neighbor AND the sassy squirrels. I wonder if he's a domesticated squirrel. Trained by bang and clang. It could be a conspiracy!

1 comment:

  1. Nooooooooooo!!! Omg boo squirrels!!! Altho A+ on interpretive dismount and illustrative video editing

    ReplyDelete