Outfit Day!! We kept it neutral today because I do love my barn colors outfits! Al is our model, and since I was trying to get Pivo back in our routine, I have a photo of us trotting to show off what we wore. Also Pivo worked perfectly for the test rides yesterday. I didn't jump so we'll have to see how that goes some other day. Still, I'm excited to get back to using it. Anyway, here is what Al and I had on yesterday:
| Warm-up loose but slow trot |
It looks like he was rolling his roller bit in that photo. Also yes, it was a dreary day yesterday. But it didn't rain!
Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs
I would have used our other bridle with the ribbon browband, but I have a hunch that Al prefers this bridle. So I didn't. Browband: Dark Jewel Designs
Saddle: Butet
Half Pad: Mattes
Baby Pad: Ogilvy
The usual set up. I'm really sad about our situation with our country's leadership for many, many reasons. But one of the more frivolous reasons is that Ogilvy pads are now 50% more expensive. Counting down the days until this era might be behind us. Half Pad: Mattes
Baby Pad: Ogilvy
No boots today since we weren't jumping. Here's what I had on:
Helmet: One K
I really need to dust off my helmets... It's amazing there can be dust when it seems like it never stops raining. Tee: Brit.NY
I picked this cute tee up at Marshalls last year around St Patty's day. It says So Very Lucky by the collar with a little clover. It's my favorite color green, and the sentiment is true. Belt: Dapple Bay
They had a deal on these awhile back and I had bought one to try and fix a pair of jeans that weren't working for me (still haven't gotten around to that project) and got this one too. I think they were a bogo deal or something? Can't remember. I don't usually love elastic belts, but this one is really cute. 
No comments:
Post a Comment