Outfit Day!!! I was thinking I would do something summery like a bee theme this week, but then I realized I only had enough bee outfit for one horse. And I generally dress them all on theme. So I had to pivot. We went with green equestrian toile instead. Shiny is our model, and here's what she was wearing this week:
I think we're slowly starting to get a little topline back on her!Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Homemade
I was able to buy Dapplebay's fabric to make my own equestrian toile set rather than spending a gazillion dollars on three sets of expensive items. And I had enough to make browbands!Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Ogilvy, embellished by me
Half Pad: Ovation
Boots: Premier Equine, embellished by me
That's what Shiny wore this week, and here's what I had on:
Helmet: One K Avance CCS with MIPS
The green on my helmet is a little different than the rest of the outfit, but it's close enough. Plus, any excuse to enjoy sparkles!Shirt: Mathcat
The shirt, however, is EXACTLY the right shade! And I already had it in my closet. Belt: Homemade
I need to sit down and work on my next version of this interchangeable belt. It's working very well as is, but I'd like to step it up a little. Line it with leather maybe. Not sure exactly. But I think the initial testing of this version is complete, so it's time to improve it!Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
I think a nice neutral light tan color breech is perfect for this outfit. This color is called Fawn.Boots: Celeris UK
Alright, I think you all know by now, I can't keep a secret. I wore these for the photos, but I didn't ride in them. I still haven't done anything to seal them, so they still bleed on to my tack. They're also a little snug at the moment... So I rode in a different, more comfortable pair. These match perfectly with the outfit though!That's it for today! Any favorite parts? What should we do next week? Help me pick a theme or color scheme!

No comments:
Post a Comment