Outfit Day! We've had some fun ones the last couple of weeks so today we went with a classic barn colors look. Eros is our model this week but apparently I forgot to snap a full body photo of him... Oops. So we'll just look at the close ups.
Bridle: Pinnacle
Browband: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks
Saddle: Butet
Half Pad: Mattes
Baby Pad: Ogilvy
I'm still holding out hope that Ogilvy will make a darker brown colored pad. But for now, I do really like this shade too. Half Pad: Mattes
Baby Pad: Ogilvy
No boots today since we haven't jumped yet this week. So that means it's my turn! Here's what I had on:
Greens and browns... but also cow print!Helmet: One K Avance CCS MIPS
Still loving my sparkly front shield.Top: Mathcat
This is a little bit brighter green than I normally wear for my barn colors outfits, but it's working!Belt: Dapple Bay
Dapple Bay had bogo belts a few weeks ago, so I picked up a couple. I actually want to sew one onto a pair of pants I have that doesn't have belt loops. Because they aren't working as is, but I think with a built-in stretchy belt they will be okay. So this was the free one. Breeches: RJ Classics
This is the pair I picked up last year at a tent sale. Glad I found them!Boots: Celeris UK
These are still my favorite pair of boots. They're just so fun! But also they're ridiculously comfortable. Win-win!And that's it for today! Any favorite items?

No comments:
Post a Comment