Thursday, January 5, 2023

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit Day! Outfit day is definitely more fun when the ponies are involved. I think we can all agree there. So this week, I remembered to take all new photos! Yay me! Al is our model this week and here's what he had on today:

Yes. I use draw reins. I'll just address that elephant right away. I'm not here to talk about it though. How cute is Al looking these days?! Handsome boy. He was a great dude today too, no spooks! 

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs
I should have taken these photos from the other side so he wasn't so washed out... but alas, I'm no photographer. So here we are. He's wearing his spiked browband, as I sold the bridle his blue one was on yesterday. 

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Ogilvy
Half Pad: Ippico
As much as I'm not a huge fan of the Ogilvy half pads, I really do love their baby pads. This one is light blue with navy trim. They've been using these for awhile now... I really need to remember to bring out some clean pads. 

Boots: Premier Equine
These Premier boots are a bit overdue for a tumble in the washer too... I haven't been so good about keeping up with laundry lately. 

That's what Al wore, and here's what I had on:
You guys getting tired of all the blues? Maybe I'll do greens next week... We shall see!

Helmet: Samshield
Still wearing the Sammy. I JUST remembered that I have a winter liner for it for when the weather really gets cold. I'm gonna have to dig that thing out soon!

Sweater: Liny Xin
When my sister in law asked what I had on my wish list for the holidays, I said I could use some more washable and not too nice wool sweaters for riding. She totally delivered getting me FOUR! This is one of them. I realized when doing the photo shoot for Pinsnickety just how much warmer wool is versus a cotton or poly hoodie. It was shocking really. So yeah. Gimme all the wool!

Belt: Sandy Duftler
I know, I just wore this recently. But I wanted to wear it again today. So I did!

Breeches: Ariat
It's a shame they don't make this style anymore. I really like these breeches, and have them in a few colors. 

Boots: Celeris UK
We're having mud season here in CT. A bit early, but I realize it won't last. And I had to retrieve both the full size horses from their muddy paddocks today. My poor boots! They're treating me well though, these boots. Not bad for a very inexpensive sample pair!

And that's it for today! Any favorites? Anything you're waiting to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment