Thursday, March 11, 2021

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit day! Kind of a short one today, but as spring starts to throw teasers around up here, hopefully Thursday's Threads will start to liven back up soon. 

I'm wearing blues this week since the horses are all donning blue pads right now. Which you won't see because I forgot to snap any photos so far this week... Sorry.

Helmet: One K CCS Mips
Recycled photo, but Eros is the cutest so it's worth repeating. Obviously I went with the blue accents to match my outfit!

Sweatshirt: Horseplay Apparel
I love the details on this hoodie and wish they had come out with some other colors (hunter green especially). It has nice long sleeves and thumbholes which is always a fun bonus.

Belt: Nocona


I had hunted this belt down second hand to match my navy boots. Alas, when it arrived it was a smidge too small. Fortunately, it had a removable buckle, so I swapped out the one it came with for this horse shoe and that gave me some extra room. It fits perfectly now! I love this one, and am excited to start wearing it more.

Breeches: Ariat Olympia
I'm a big fan of the Olympia breech. They do run a little on the smaller side, so size up if you decide to get a pair. I am somewhere in between a 28 and 30 generally, but these I definitely need in the 30. 

Socks: Nobel Outfitters
I'm not the biggest Nobel Outfitters fan out there... most of their stuff just fits me weird. But I do really like their pedi socks for winter. I have some of the ovation brand and they are kind of tight and too long. But these fit great, the right height and I like the amount of stretch in them.

Boots: Tredstep
I haven't put these away just yet. It's still pretty cold in the mornings when I ride Pammon and often by evening when I ride the last one too. So they're sticking around for now. BUT you guys... we have a problem:
I wore through the stitching. BIG OL' HOLE right there (though it's not the best photo to depict that). I think it's reparable though, so I really just need to find someone who does boot repairs. I have three that need attention so it will be worth it I guess? Any suggestions on where I can send boots to get fixed?

That's it for today, Friends. I'll try and be a better blogger next week and get photos of at least one pony's outfit.

5 comments:

  1. I'm always here for blue, even if it's not my specific shade of teal 😅 that sweatshirt design is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fun thing about teal is that it's both bluish and greenish and thus both my color pallets relate back to it.

      Delete
  2. Lol I mean this with love but don't you have enough boots to not wear ones with holes? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! It just happened! And these are the only warm ones I have. But otherwise, the answer would definitely be yes! Hahaha!

      Delete
  3. I quite like ovation socks too. I like every part of your outfit. Except for the holey boots. 😁

    ReplyDelete