Thursday, January 28, 2021

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit day again! This week is a little... uninspired. It happens! It's cold out. The horses wore the same outfits this week as last, so nothing to share there. But here's what I wore yesterday:

Pink! See? It's not navy nor green! I can switch things up!

Helmet: One K MIPS
Okay, well the helmet has green on it. I only have the two options over there! 

Sweater: I'm the worst, I forget the brand on this
Base layer: Akina
I'm making an effort to wear things other than hoodies on occasion. Now that winter is really doing it's thing with the temps around here, I've been wearing wool for a base layer more often. Highly recommend.

Belt: Mane Jane
I went with the light gray strap to match the stripes on the sweater (and my mask).

Breeches: Dover
Yep, I'm still sporting the corduroy trend over here. Even if it was a trend of years past... Ha. 

Boots: Tredstep
It was 26 degrees when I rode Pammon this morning and my feet did not get cold. These boots are the best thing to ever happen to winter.

And that's it. Short and sweet today! Any favorites?

5 comments:

  1. You look both cute AND warm, which is quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least it is for me, since usually when I'm warm I look like a hobo haha.

      Delete
    2. Haha! Well... I definitely looked more hobo with the giant coat on!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I felt like I really needed to wear something that wasn't navy or green for once!

      Delete