Thursday, January 7, 2021

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit Day! Shiny is sharing her outfit this week since she has a new saddle pad. I didn't grab a full photo of her though, so we'll just jump right in I guess...

Bridle: Camelot RCS Gold
Browband: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks

They all have the same bridle and browband over at the boarding barn. Different bits though.

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Hufglocken

This was one of my Black Friday splurges. It has the sheekskin underneath as well. I really like this pad, and it was a steal of a deal. I don't love all the branding on it, but for the price I'm ignoring it.

Boots: Punk Ponies
Hard to tell, but they're navy glitter. Because ponies should always wear glitter.

Okay, my turn!
Yep, I did again. pattern on pattern. #yolo

Helmet: One K CCS MIPS
I wish they had a navy blue insert... The colors they chose to not make confuse me immensely. Maybe they'll do more next year?

Vest and Shirt: Ariat
Ariat sometimes really kills it with the patterns. Nothing this year though... I got this one (and the hunt scene one) last year.

Belt: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks

Yes, you are correct. My belt matches Shiny's browband. This is actually a stock pattern, so the browbands and belts can ship right away. Also, I think they're a little bit cheaper than ordering custom.

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
Just some gray TS breeches. Nothing too exciting.

Boots: Tredstep
You'll pretty much only see these boots until it gets above 50 degrees. Sorry. But my feet are warm and snuggly in there.

That's it for today! Any favorites?

4 comments:

  1. ooh i like that saddle pad..... i'm the absolute worst at saddle pads tho haha, despite amassing an unholy collection of them i really only ever use the same ones again and again..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely have a few that I rotate. Especially when not home where my stash is!

      Delete
  2. Love the saddle pad and the ariat jacket! You are right - some years ariat has the best patterned stuff and other years - nothing or "meh".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? But that's probably for the best, so occasionally I can save some money! Lol!

      Delete