Thursday, February 7, 2019

Thursday's Threads

Outfit Day! Unfortunately, I'm a total loser and forgot to take riding outfit photos yesterday. Probably because winter is dumb, and the outfits are less cute? I dunno. Maybe I'm just a bad blogger. I'll make it up next week! I do have a work outfit to share though. So that's something!

It's kind of a dreary day, and I woke up wanting to stay in my cozy bed. Which left me with not much time to put an outfit together. So I went with comfy and casual since that's always easy.

Top: Fantastic Fawn
I actually bought this cute hoody from a Facebook group I belong to. I love how it's quilted, and the springy color. I'm trying to think spring!

Belt: LV
I've had this one FOREVER, and the color is starting to come off the buckle. It kinda looks cool like that though... I'm gonna pretend that's on purpose.

Jeans: Vintage American Blues
These are on the favorites list. I really like how the color is darker around the seams. Plus they're SUPER stretchy and comfy so they fit despite the holiday weight I've gained. (I really need to work on that.)

Shoes: Irregular Choice
How cute are these?! I have a similar pair in blues and pink, but that pair doesn't have a castle on one shoe. So these are totally different and justifiable.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is donning this cute friendship style bracelet that I can't for the life of me remember where it came from. I'm thinking maybe Zulily. I love mint colored anything, and this ones is extra fun with all the different materials.

Righty:
Righty is sticking with the minty theme. I was so excited to find a bracelet in my stash that was mint and gray like my top. That one is from Nakamol. The other stretchy bracelet I think came from Express quite awhile ago.

So that's it for today. Sorry about the lack of riding clothes. I'm hoping to have a new pair of boots to share next week... If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen a sneak peak in my story. If not... I guess you'll have to wait till next week!

4 comments:

  1. I mean I basically have become a blanket monster so if I was doing thursday threads it would just look like a pile of dirty blankets that need to be washed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that sweatshirt!

    So this post has me thinking.....how do you organize all of your bracelets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      So I have a leather box with drawers that has most of them in it sorted by color. But then I have a few other shoe box type containers where I keep certain other ones sorted out.

      Delete