Thursday, September 13, 2018

Thursday's Threads

Outfit Day! Unfortunately, it's a short one today since riding was rained out yesterday. We got 5 inches of rain yesterday! It did finally stop raining around 6, but the ring was under water at my neighbor's house. She doesn't have an indoor either. Boo. In lieu of having a riding outfit to share though, I wore ponies to work. I think that's a fair trade!
I forgot to get a full length photo this morning... so this awkward pose of me at my desk will have to suffice.

Top: Haley and the Hound
I have this shirt in a few colors. I love that it's basically a t-shirt, but it's classy enough for work. Plus the solid colors match all my crazy pants nicely.

Belt: Mane Jane
I just ordered a new Rose Gold buckle from Mane Jane. This one's starting to show how much I love it...

Jeans: Paige
HORSE PANTS!!! I have these in two colors because I'm a 10 year old girl basically.

Shoes: Sperry
I'm just not really ready for socks full time yet... So stretching out sockless boat shoe season as long as I can!

Accessories:
Necklace:
I wear this everyday, but I'm showing it this week because it matches my pants! My mom gave this to me for my birthday this year. I love it so much!

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is wearing a couple mantra bracelets. One says "Roll me in fairy dust and call me a unicorn" and the other says "Wine & Ride- AA life". I think they're so fun!

Righty:
Righty is totally horse-ified. First up is a a bit and stirrup bracelet that I think I got from Ebay. Followed by this fancy pants Hermes bracelet that I finally caved and bought from Poshmark. Got a good deal though! And last is a bit bracelet also from Poshmark.

That's it for today! Short and sweet! Any favorites? Would you wear horse pants as a grown up?

8 comments:

  1. I work with super boring engineers. Horse pants would horrify them. Which kinda makes me want to get a pair ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get horse pants and horrify some engineers!

      Delete
  2. I love a nice cowl neck. And grey. Win on that outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit! That shirt is really cute - smart move getting it in many colours. And, I would totally wear horse pants like those if I had the build for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The shirt was on clearance for $5, so multiple colors was a no brainer!
      I'm not entirely sure I have the build for these pants... but I'm doing it anyway! Lol!

      Delete