Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Truthful Tuesday

Sorry I'm so late getting to this post! I've actually had to <<gasp>> do my job all day! Oh the horror....
It's been a relatively quiet week as far as embarrassing myself and/or doing anything terribly gross. I guess this week's confession is more of the same. I haven't gotten back on the running wagon very well. I keep intending to, but I just and am plain old exhausted when I have the opportunity. Which is likely the result of not running. Such a vicious cycle! I did however get up and get my increasingly larger bum on the treadmill this morning. Unfortunately it was later than I anticipated and only had time for a mile and a quarter. Hoping to get three more done either tonight or tomorrow morning.

On the other side of the coin, I DID finally get to ride yesterday! Yay! Jampy and I put in about 10-15 minutes of work. Gotta take it slow so I don't cripple us. He was a gentleman, and I'm hoping to get another chance to ride tonight. It's a rainy day here though, so we'll have to see what the evening brings. I hopped on Ducky too, but he was a little on the wild pony side... He's always the challenging one!
Anything you need to confess? How's the exercise going?

2 comments:

  1. Amazing post again <3 ! I like visiting your blog :) !
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for stopping by!
      I love all of your outfits on your blog! You look so ready for spring!

      Delete