Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

Last Year's Turkey Trot (We're a bunch of Turkey's...)

Happy Thanksgiving Eve to all my readers! I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of YOU for stopping by to visit my little corner of the interwebs. I started this blog about a year and half ago, and never really thought anyone would actually read it. But you DO! So thank you readers for being awesome!

I also wanted to take a minute to share one of the things I'm most thankful for this year. Obviously, I'm most thankful for my family and friends. The amazing people around us is what makes life worth living after all! But there's one other thing I'm insanely thankful for this year: that Rio is still here with me.

These past seven months I've wondered pretty regularly how much more time we'll have together. And I'll keep wondering. But I can honestly say I've fully appreciated every second that he's here and feeling well. He's not the same Rio he was a year ago. But he's happy. And that's all I want for him. As soon as he loses his spark, I'll be able to let him go. But until then, I'll be spoiling him rotten with grooming and cookies and anything else his enormous heart desires.
Obviously I will leave you with lots of photos of Rio, both old and recent.

When we met in Holland!









I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thank you for stopping by, and I would love to hear from you! Leave some love in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I am sure Rio is also VERY thankful he landed the best home with you at Winthrop corner stables ;) Doesnt get much more spoiled than that ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He did a lot of modeling this summer ;)
      I think he's pretty thankful too!

      Delete