Thursday, July 18, 2024

Thursday's Threads

 


Outfit Day! It's been so hot around here this week that I thought breathable and perforated should be the theme today. Eros wanted to be the model so we'll start with his outfit.

Here's what he had on today:

Okay, I know he's still sporting the dad bod, but he is slightly trimmer and definitely sporting more muscle. Still could work on that core though.... 

Bridle: Pinnacle 
Browband: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks
It makes me really sad that Blogger doesn't respect photos. This shot looks so clear and bright on my phone. Yet dark and meh on this platform. Anyway, I am really happy with these bridles, especially for the price point. 

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Anatomeq
Half Pad: Mattes
I really love the Anatomeq Perfeq junmper pads. They're expensive, but they really do a nice job of being breathable and they stay in place nicely without needing attachment pieces. I would love to add some more to our rotation one of these days. 

Polo Wraps: Alessandro Albanese
Ugh, again with the photo quality, but this time it matters because you can't see that these are mesh. They aren't as breathable as I would have expected because despite the outer layer being mesh, the inside is actually fleece. It's really thin, so I still like them a lot, just wish it was a different material on the inner layer. 

That's what E had on today, and here's what I was wearing:
Yep, back in my colors. I can't help it, most of my stuff falls into this color scheme. 

Helmet: One K
This one could benefit from a cleaning... Ha. I like these helmets a lot, but I do feel like the liners lose their fit after awhile. Or maybe after being ridiculously sweaty on the regular. Regardless, this liner is feeling a little loose these days. Not a big deal to replace it, but kind of annoying.

Shirt: Annva
This is a really comfortable shirt from Amazon that's pretty similar to other brand I like to wear. I honestly don't know why people spend so much money on Lulu Lemon or even TKEQ when Amazon has the same shirts for so much less.

Belt: Unbranded
Nameplates: Halter Tags
I had ordered these nameplates intending to make bracelets with them, but when they arrived, they were much larger than I realized and also really good quality. So good in fact that I couldn't get them to bend to be bracelet functional. So I stuck them on this belt instead. I'm happy with the change in plan!

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
This is the color Canyon. I spent a lot of time hunting for a used or consignment pair of these and eventually they popped up on my Facebook feed. I was extra thrilled when they were side zip. Probably my current favorite pair of breeches.

Boots: Cavallo Weatherproof Linus
These are the waterproof boots from Cavallo. They're like a nubuck leather. They look brown in this photo but have a slightly more green tint in real life. The color is olive, but I do think they lean more brown than green. I like them though, they've broken in nicely and are very comfortable. 

That's it for today! Any favorites? Anything colors or themes you want to see soon? 

4 comments:

  1. I love that bridle and the whole outfit is classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i like those boots!! my cheapo boots finally gave up the ghost, with a busted zipper.... so i sucked it up and ordered some new mondonis (also cheap but **maybe this time will be different!**), wish me luck lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I don't know that brand! You'll have to share a photo when you get them

      Delete