Wednesday, April 22, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

Not a whole lot to report this week. You know quarantine and all...
Calendar has jokes...
I'm plugging along at purging and organizing the house. This week I'm focusing on the living room. I threw out 4 trash bags of dog toys that they don't play with. But they still have a MOUNTAIN!
I have had a plan for the longest time for when I renovate, and that was for the family/tv room. I have a few box sets of DVD's and some Funko Pop toys of their characters. I was planning to display them somehow someday. Decided it was silly to wait for someday, and ordered this shelf (photo below) for them. I thought there was a lot of space between the shelves so I also ordered laptop risers to make a second level on the shelves. It's silly, but cute and fun. Cute and fun make me happy.

Friends on the top shelf, Gilmore Girls, Golden Girls, and Gossip Girl on the bottom
I want to weed out the stuff on that other piece of furniture next. I really don't use that stereo, so I'll bring that upstairs I think. This room will be my project this weekend. It's a complete mess. 

I spent much of this weekend cleaning out all the drawers and cabinets in my bathroom. So much crap in there! I was super excited to find a bunch of hand sanitizer but they were four years expired. Boo. Google says the alcohol evaporates after three. 
I replaced the toilet seat (and toilet brush!) courtesy of my Amazon shopping habit this weekend as well.

I really like the pretty hinges!
I had ordered toilet paper and paper towels for myself and my mom, so on Sunday I brought that stuff over for her. We got to chat for awhile (from a very safe distance outside) and it was really nice to see a human I love for a little while. 
I also managed to sun burn only half my face during our visit. Oops. Guess I'll be two-toned this year.

And lastly, the Pugs have been really busy.

They also somehow went on Etsy and used my credit card to refresh their collar wardrobes. (And got new tags of course too... Artie lost his, and P's is pretty worn and hard to read.) They each got a pretty collar and matching leash, and then I also got them each a biothane set for right now if we have to go to the vet, or if we go for a walk off property.
We did hunter green biothane with gold accents. Super excited for them to arrive!
My belt with Rio's hair is finally done also, and is on its way to me. I CANNOT WAIT for it to get here. LOOK AT IT:

I really love how it came out. So excited. His birthday would have been tomorrow so it's good timing.

That's it from here. How are things going with all of you?

6 comments:

  1. That belt is INSANELY gorgeous!

    Just hanging out, having weird Pinterest-y dreams about organizing my tack shed, and impatiently waiting for my chandelier to arrive.... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait for it to get here!

      I also can't wait to see the chandelier!

      Delete
  2. Damn the pugs have a lot of toys lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trouble with the pugs is they play with toys, but never destroy them. So they just accumulate.

      Delete
  3. at this point i feel like i both relate to, AND resemble, your pugs lololol.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! They are living their best life right now.

      Delete