Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Truthful Tuesday

Day I don't know how many of the new normal. I haven't left the house since last Tuesday. The last time I saw my horses... And I have lots to confess today!

First: I left my car key in my pocket that Tuesday. Which would be all well and good. But I left it in there and washed and dried the breeches that owned said pocket. Guess I better find that spare... And then figure out which battery it needs. Hahaha. Good thing I can't go anywhere.

Second: Still haven't rolled the wraps.

Third: I'm a little afraid to get my credit card bill this month... especially the Amazon one. I've bought a lot of snacks. And some furniture. And Amanda made my buy a sidepull bridle. She's the worst. And I got the horses new fly sheets for if and when they move home. I couldn't help it, the ones I got last year weren't working as well as I'd hoped, and Smartpak made ones in white with hunter... plus matching masks and fly boots. So. Yeah. I stress bought all that.

Fourth: Thank goodness for Freshly because if not for that service I would definitely starve of malnutrition. I apparently still have zero interest in cooking meals.

That's probably enough confessions for one day. How are all of you holding up? Are you being more responsible than I am? Ugh, I hope so. I should be grounded.

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. she is not the best she makes you spend money. there should be an Amanda button you hit to make her go away (JUST JOKING)....hahahah I too have been amazoning the most. I actually had to get a corded phone this week when we lost power for 2 hours and i had no way of contact out. So Amazon did me proud and now I have one :) HA HA HA.....but.....i am grounding you now. You can't leave your house for......oh wait...:)

      Delete
    2. I feel like I'm still way behind in making Amanda buy stuff. The poor delivery guys have been here every day this week. Today I saw the UPS truck (twice!), fedex, AND DHL.
      Oops.

      Delete
    3. I had amazon come two times the other day (one delivery was for a corded phone after I was on a conf call and we lost power and I got dropped). I have no cell signal and only had cordless phones. That was remedied! :)

      Delete
    4. Do you get deliveries from an actual Amazon truck? Mine all come fedex or UPS, but I have seen Amazon trucks/vans driving around in Florida.

      Delete
  2. My Amazon bill is also getting our of control 😂😂 since I'm spending 24/7 in the house, I decided maybe I should attempt to adult and have some sort of cohesive decorating going on. Jury's out on how it's going 🙈🤷‍♀️😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, SAME! I've lived here for more than a decade, but I'm just now getting around to furnishing the place...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm impressed! I keep ordering everything. Extension cord, snacks, furniture...

      Delete
  4. I'm impressed with those confessions, way to keep it real!
    I paid of my equine vet bill (yay!) and celebrated by purchasing yet another Dark Jewel Designs browband. I have problems....lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing but real life from this ammy! Lol!
      Ohhhh, that's a good problem to have. Her browbands are gorgeous!

      Delete
  5. I am actually in the black because all my deposits for horse clinics are being refunded.:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been stress eating oreos, so I hear ya on the snacks! lol I have been saving $$ on gas and I just ordered a bunch of stuff for Fred and totally blew the savings. I blame it on the stress... ;-) Oh yeah and $$ on two vet bills.

    Do we get pics of the sidepull and the matchy fly stuff? I'm looking for bitless options for Fred!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't driven in like two weeks, so also doing well with the gas money!
      So... what did you buy Fred???
      Yep, I'll take pics of my new stuff soon. I haven't gotten it all yet though.

      Delete
    2. I'll do a post when the stuff arrives...I'm a little light on content these days! ;-)

      Delete
  7. Just checking in...wraps here are also still not wrapped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! SAME! It's not looking good for this weekend either.

      Delete