Thursday, April 30, 2020

Thursday's Threads: Quarantine Birthday Edition

It's my BIRTHDAY! I'm officially 40. And hopefully fabulous. Time will tell there. So here's today's birthday outfit!
Um yea, that's an inflatable crown. I found it when I was cleaning out the family room. Solid find if you ask me. I've been wearing it all day.

Tops:
I don't remember the brands on either of these. The cardigan lost its tag and I bought the t-shirt from a targeted Facebook ad (#sucker). The tee says 2020 The One Where I Celebrate My Birthday in Quarantine. It's supposed to be Friends themed. And the 0's in 2020 are wear masks. So it's silly and perfectly appropriate.

Belt: Mane Jane
Went with the purple belt to match my shirt and the rose gold buckle.

Pants: Seven Jeans
It didn't pick up well in the photo, but these have a silver coating on them. So they're shiny. Which makes them party pants. Perfect for my birthday.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Excluding my tech, all of my bracelets today are from Rustic Cuff. The little cuff here has my initial S on the other tab, but you can't really see it in the photo.

These resin cuffs remind me of the silly bagles I used to wear for dress up when I was a little kid. They are classier. But they remind me of those. And I love that floral strap for my fitbit!

So that's what I'm wearing for this quarantine edition of my birthday!
Cheers!

16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! That crown is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you had an inflatable crown, just laying around. Or rather, you're the only person I could imagine that happening to, haha. Happy birthday!!! I love the shirt. I keep hoping things will open back up before my birthday, but I feel like it's gonna be a crappy birthday regardless, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also a bit surprised to find that laying around... but it was a great find!
      I'm sure you'll make the best of it, either way!

      Delete
  3. Love the crown and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Hope you had an amazing day, despite the quarantine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Glad someone besides me is 40 now lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. The crown is perfect ;) happy birthday !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! The crown is fab :)

    ReplyDelete