Thursday, October 17, 2019

Thursday's Threads

Happy outfit day!!! I didn't ride last night due to awful weather, but I DID plan ahead and do have a riding outfit to share! Good blogger! So here it is:
Clearly, my heart is still on Nantucket! Know what Nantucket red goes GREAT with?! Rose gold. Indeed it does.

Helmet: HKM
I think it's really pretty. I do wish it came in long oval though.

Sweater: Not sure of brand
I got this sweater in green a couple of years ago and wear it ALL the time. So I decided to get a second one this trip in Nantucket Red! Love it. I have zero regrets.

Belt: C4
The lighthouse belt totally makes sense with a Nantucket sweater.


Breeches: Horze
You guys have seen these before. They're soooo comfy! It would seem I was wearing these when I gorilla glued the fence post back together though, as they now have some glue on the left leg (not pictured). Total bummer as I was hoping to have these as spare show breeches. Oh well. Definitely still plan to use them for everyday.

Boots: Celeris UK
Spurs: Punk Ponies
I think I can officially state that these are broken in. They're pretty comfy not just for riding, but also for handwalking so that's a big deal! The gray ones, however, are not yet.
I love the rose gold spurs I got from Punk Ponies with the boots! Pretty close match!

So that's what I wore riding on Tuesday! I have a work outfit to share too.
I had sworn off leopard for awhile, but I'm bringing it back. It seems to be having a moment anyway.

Top: Bellamie
This is like a knit sweatshirt. Super comfy for a blustery day like we're having. Plus it combines leopard with GREEN so that's obviously a win for me.

Belt: Asmar
I bought this belt along with the matching belt purse awhile back thinking I would use it riding. I haven't yet... but probably will now that I have an enormous phone.

Jeans: Level Ninety Nine
These are some girlfriend cut comfy jeans. It's turning to sock season so I need to get to digging out my longer jeans. Most of the ones in rotation are more ankle length and they look terrible with sneakers. These are working just fine though!

Shoes: Bamboo
Yep! Those are, indeed, crushed velvet sneakers in green and gold. Well, they look like sneakers. But they FEEL like slippers. Solid investment if you ask me.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is wearing the old standby bit bracelet with the apple watch.

Righty:
Righty is remembering Jampy today with a cuff bracelet from Ponylocks first and the other cuff from Horsehair Creations by Celia (on Etsy!). And the fitbit of course. I'm sending Rio's tail out this weekend to get some bracelets made for him.

And that's it for today! Any favorites? What are you wearing?

10 comments:

  1. Omg, that leopard top! All the heart eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rose gold with the nantucket red! Heart eyes for rose gold everything! I was at the bank today and the teller had a lot of rose gold (nails, jewellry, her water cup) and I complimented her on it. She was so excited that I noticed...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose gold is definitely having a moment. I'm totally on board!

      Delete
  3. Rose gold still high on the popular list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I didn’t know HKM made helmets .... hmmmm..... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! They aren't as comfy as the one K though.

      Delete
  5. Totally recommend ponylocks belts. I have one with hair from 3 horses (two gray and one bay so it is a beautiful salt and pepper mix) and I use it as my show belt. The workmanship is amazing and it is really good quality. I love having my 3 old eventing partners with me on course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one from Jampy's tail! I'm going to a different person for Rio's because Ponylocks doesn't have that many options, and since both boys had the same color tail, the belt would basically be the same. But they are beautiful and really well made, totally agree!

      Delete