Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Truthful Tuesday: Eros Appreciation Edition

My confession today isn't really a secret... I've totally fallen for Eros. I mean... he's not Rio. But he's up there on the list of special horses, that's a certainty.
Today is the first anniversary of his becoming a member of the Seidman herd! So I figured instead of gushing about how great he is, we'd just enjoy some photos of him looking bored on the crossties:



Wearing ridiculous outfits:


And being just generally adorable:





So here's to one year of enjoying this view:


Happy Anniversary, Eros! So glad you joined the herd, even if I thought you weren't my kind of ride in the beginning. You definitely are now <3

10 comments:

  1. Happy first anniversary as a Seidman horse, Eros! Here's to many more. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Eros! Here's to many more years in funny costumes! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's been a year already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In some ways, I feel like he's been family forever, but in other ways it went really fast!

      Delete
  4. I'm so happy Eros is working out for you! He looks and sounds awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a cutie! Happy horseiversary Eros!

    ReplyDelete