Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Truthful Tuesday

Um. I've been shopping again. NO I  DID NOT BUY MORE BOOTS! But the ones I bought awhile back arrived... (One pair anyway... there may or may not be one other pair in production. Shut up.)
I seriously can't wait to wear these together. Someone please buy Badger so I can get back in the saddle!
This Sunday, I stopped at the farmer's market to get some veggies and what not (Doc says I need to eat better...) and there was this adorable little boy selling drawings. He was probably around 10, and his drawings are not what you'd expect. They were fashion drawings! Like, legit models wearing clothing that he was designing himself. A ten year old! BOY! I loved this kid. He also had some shoes he was working on. So obviously, I had to support the kid. I got myself a shoe.
I hope this kid goes somewhere. In all honesty, I fall for the cute kids selling their crafts almost every time. Such a sucker.
Moving on... something else I bought recently arrived this weekend, and I was STUPID excited about it! If you follow my insta, you already saw it probably, but pretend like you didn't and keep reading. I got a soft shell jacket with my barn logo on it and a line drawing of Rio on the back from KJ's Creations. It came out better than I expected, and I think it's super fun.
It came in this awesome unicorn mailer too...
That's my logo! In GLITTER!

Front view

yeah... I stuck my hashtag on the sleeve #dork

Back view, that's me and Rio!

Closeup
This jacket was so reasonably priced and I'm completely in love with it. I've been dying to get some gear with my logo/farm name on it, and this was a great place to start.

So what about you guys? Have you been shopping? Thoughts on logo gear? What about kids at the farmer's market? Do you buy their stuff? Or do you have anything you need to confess today? Let's chat in the comments!

14 comments:

  1. Confession: I thought just yesterday... I need boots. I need a boot collection... Like Stacie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I splurged this weekend. I ordered Peebs a stall sign from KJ Creations, and bought a shirt and hunt coat from Lauren. Then I had to get a new battery for my truck yesterday. Thank god todays payday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, mean truck! But yay for the rest! Did you get her green jacket?? I love that one!

      Delete
    2. Yes I did! I’ve been wanting a green coat for a while

      Delete
  3. ooooo glittery! I saw this company that does decorative boot toppers that you can customize and then slap onto your boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw them too! But they were like $150 a pair. Neat idea though, I think if they dropped the price they'd sell a ton.

      Delete
  4. I just drafted a post this morning about all the shit I've bought in the past couple weeks. Nothing that fun, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow, whenever you write posts like that it ends up costing me money...

      Delete
  5. I LOVE your new jacket! I am missing insta :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!
      I think maybe it's time you come back to insta....

      Delete
  6. OMG more boots? HA and Badger is so cute. I love his color (duh) Love the jacket too.

    I have bought more crap (i.e artwork etc) from farmers markets than I want to admit. I would have totally bought from that kid too. So no judgement here:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... I have mentioned them before, so not entirely news? But yeah... more boots. #ihaveanaddiction
      The kid was adorable. I hope he's not there every week though. I don't need that much shoe art. Or do I?

      Delete