Friday, December 22, 2017

Blogger Secret Santa

For the past five years Tracy over at The Printable Pony has organized an Equestrian Blogger Gift Exchange. This is my third year participating, and each year it has been a ton of fun! Thank you so much to Tracy for organizing every year, and thank you to all who participate. I feel like everyone really makes an effort to find just the right thing(s) for their chosen blogger, and it's super fun to see what everyone picks out for each other.
This year, I totally won the blogger lotto because my Secret Santa gift was from Allie at Rocking E Cowgirl.  I'm pretty sure Allie went a LITTLE over budget... Wait till you see everything in my gift!

First up, was a little something for the boys:


A whole bag of peppermint sticks! They were super excited to dive into those and said to tell Allie THANK YOU!!!!

Next was a gorgeous handmade item:
The horseshoe actually came from one of the horses at Allie's barn. I love upcycling, especially when it's something so pretty! I have this hanging in my house already.

Then there was this awesome tee:

It's actually the tee shirt she had made up for her barn. This is the back, and the front has the barn logo on the left side chest. I love this saying, and couldn't agree more. I think I'm going to take this with me to Florida so I can wear it before next summer.

And lastly, (this is where Allie definitely went above and beyond) a C4 belt!

By now, I'm sure you all are well aware of my C4 obsession, so this was a great addition to the collection. I even have the matching Ovation socks already!

Thank you, Allie, SO MUCH for this amazing gift. I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything you picked out for me!

I would love to show you all what I picked out for my recipient, but one of the items took a LONG time to arrive to me, so I don't think it's arrived to my giftee as of yet. I'm sure she'll post though, so keep an eye out!

Did you participate this year? Or do you take part in any other Secret Santa exchanges?

16 comments:

  1. Soft peppermint sticks are my weakness, they never would have made it to the barn. Love that horse shoe and the belt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the soft peppermint sticks too... The horses were forced to share with me...

      Delete
  2. I received my gift on the 12th. Sarah @ A Soft Spot for Stars was really on top of it. I haven't opened it yet though. My gift just arrived to my recipient yesterday, so hopefully I will hear soon on whether or not she likes it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so patient and mature! I definitely couldn't wait! But since I'm Jewish and it was Chanukah, it was pretty much the right time anyway :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you like it! How could I not give you clothes?! Happy Holidays from my barn to yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Fair point! I loved everything so much, thank you again!

      Delete
  4. Such cute stuff!! Thanks again for participating and happy holidays 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was spoiled immensely! Thanks again for organizing!

      Delete
  5. Blogger gift exchange ftw. I can't imagine the amount of work that goes into it so major props to Tracy because it's definitely a highlight of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute gifts! I love the horse shoe :)

    ReplyDelete