Thursday, October 20, 2016

Thursdays Threads

Outfit Day!!! I have a lot of flannel to share today. A lot. It is Autumn after all, even if it does feel more like summer the last couple of days. My riding outfit today actually comes from last week. I went full on lumberjack.
I wore this on that night in yesterday's post when it was 47 degrees. That flannel is lined with faux sherpa fleece, and is clearly pretty amazing.

Top: Forever 21
Seriously, sherpa fleece inside! Best shirt ever. Hands down.

Breeches: Crescendo by Horze
These have been on here several times already. Obviously, they're becoming a favorite. I like that they are a bit higher waisted than some of my other breeches, with the back being higher than the front so I don't moon anybody while I'm riding. Always a bonus.

Belt: Burberry
In keeping with the plaid theme, I wore my tone-on-tone black plaid belt from Burberry.

Boots: Horka
I thought my distressed brown boots from Horka were perfect with my lumberjack outfit. These boots are breaking in nicely. I really should ride in them more to finish up that process.

Ok, on to today's work outfit. Are you ready for more flannel?!
My apologies for the terrible lighting here. I thought it was the way the sun was coming in, but I figured out once I got to work that my lens was dirty. Oops.

Top: US Polo Assn.
NEON flannel! Yep, that's right, I found me a neon flannel. This is so 80's-tastic I can't even. I really love me some neon.

Jeans: Earl Jeans
These are just a pretty simple pair of black jeans. You've seen them before as they are very comfortable.

Belt: Etsy
I had this hand beaded belt made awhile ago by an artist on Etsy. It's made on heavy duty elastic so it's quite sturdy AND stretchy. Best of both worlds! The colors are PERFECT with the flannel shirt!

Shoes: Rock & Candy
I really love my neon boat shoes. What's not to love? I do wish they were real patent leather instead of faux, but hey, you can't have everything. Seriously though, NEON BOAT SHOES!

Arm Party!!!
Lefty:
Lefty is donning 3 bangle/cuff bracelets from Baublebar. I love how the dipped ones are only half dipped while the remainder is gold.

Righty:
I forget where that first bracelet came from, but I love the color combo! Next up is a rubber smiley face that came with a wristlet made of the same rubber material. I didn't use the wristlet today, because as usual I was way too late for switching out my purse. And lastly are a couple of stretch bracelets I found on Zulily.

That's what I'm wearing today! What do you have on? Opinions on neon?



3 comments:

  1. Neon looks really bad on me (something about my gray-ish pale skin tone) but I think it looks awesome! I need to find a rad flannel shirt... I'm jealous of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neon isn't for everyone ;)
      Yes! Get some red flannel! Lumberjack is totally in this year :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic post! Thank you so much for sharing.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete