Thursday, October 1, 2026

Thursday's Threads

 


Outfit Day! We almost didn't have one today. And it's half a repeat of last week. And our model is going out of turn. All of this because my worker called out sick today. I had some things for work I had to get done early, so I started chores late (fear not, I fed on time!) and then I had to drag the ring. So by the time I was free to start riding it was close to 4pm. So I only rode one today. And I picked Shiny. Here's what she was wearing today:

Yes, I didn't swap out our pads this week. They really aren't dirty, so one more inconsistent week it is for the brown pads!

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs
It took some begging to get her ears up for this photo. Thankfully, I swear this pony understands English because I explained to her that the sooner she takes a nice photo the sooner we get to our ride and then to dinner. Dinner got the ears up. 

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Ogilvy
Half Pad: Stephens

I'm still waiting on our new Mattes half pad. They take awhile. This one isn't bad though!

That's it for Shiny's outfit. She's not wearing boots for a flat day. So it's my turn! I made sure to wear something a little fun to make up for the repeat horse outfit. 

A little pink today! I love pink and green together. 

Helmet: One K Avance CCS Mips
My helmet isn't actually that dirty. That is Deep Woods Off dry formula. The gnats here are out of control! And I don't want to have to go back on the prednisone for gnat bites. 

Top: Annva
I have mixed feelings about this top. The material is softer than some of the other brands I wear, but it also makes the hay stick more. So that's annoying. I love the color though.

Belt: Tory Burch
Tory Burch makes a nice belt. I have a few and they have all held up really nicely for many years. 

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
This is a great shade of pink! They match really nicely with the pink on my lime green boots too. So you'll probably see them again pretty soon because I haven't worn those boots in awhile. 

Boots: Celeris UK
The pink boots are still so fun! They're one of my older pairs, but I still love them. And they're in great shape too!

That's it for today. Some day I will have something fun for you guys again. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment