Thursday, June 6, 2024

Thursday's Threads

 


Outfit Day!!! It's a little rainy today, so we modeled yesterday for outfit day. (How's that for planning ahead?) Al is our model today because he looks fab in our color scheme this week. We'll start right out with him. 

I love him in pastels. And neon. Al looks great in most colors. But I do love him in mint!

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Brow Band: Dark Jewel Designs
Look how handsome! I know we feature this bridle a lot here, but it really is a nice one!

Saddle: Butet
Half Pad: Stevens
Saddle Pad: Eskadron
I almost forgot I had these pads, but I'm glad I remembered because they are very nice. The camera didn't pick it up very well, but they are glittery. There's like a silver layer underneath the mesh outer layer which gives a glittery appearance without having actual glitter in the pads. Which is nice because it doesn't come off and also it's pretty subtle. 

Boots: Eskadron
I have these in dark green too, and I love them. They have fuzzy on the edges but are mesh everywhere else so they aren't too hot. 

That's what Al is wearing this week, and here's what I had on:

I wasn't feeling overly light colored breeches this time, so I went with these maple colored ones. I think it works!

Helmet: Samshield
None of my helmets have mint on them. So I went with this sort of neutral one.

Top: Luyaa
I really need to purge my riding shirt drawers again. I pretty much just wear these now.

Belt: Tory Burch
The saddle pads have a gold piping on them, and this belt is the perfect match to tie it all together.

Breeches: Romfh
These aren't quite as orange as they're coming acrss in this photo. They're definitely more tan. And funny fact: my car's interior is almost exactly the same color as these breeches.

Boots: Celeris
Okay, confession time. I actually only wore these when I rode Shiny yesterday. I LOVE these boots, but these are the ones that the dye wasn't sealed on, so they bleed all over my saddle. I need to look into sealing them so I can finish breaking them in and wear them more. I don't blame Celeris for this. I ordered them during the Pandemic and they had tried a new leather supplier and sometimes things just happen. They offered me a great deal to make it right, so no hard feelings there! 

That's it for today! Any favorites? Do you like in mint green?


2 comments:

  1. love that eskadron pad --- honestly have been so impressed with the one i have, slightly different shape but beautiful construction (and even a little glitter too lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like their products, and I don't find them outrageously pricey either. To be fair, I buy them on sale... But still. The quality is really nice.

      Delete