Thursday, October 5, 2023

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit Day! My brown Mt Horse boots were very unkind to my heels yesterday. So we're in a fight. But that means I picked one of my fun boots to make this outfit around. So yay? I had planned for Shiny to model today, but I rode Al first and he looked fab so we went with him instead. Here's what he had on today:

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs

I know, you've all seen this one a lot this year. We use it the most, and it's the easiest to swap browbands with. We haven't used the glitter bridles this year I don't think, so maybe we'll bust those out one of these days. 

Saddle: Butet
Half Pad: Ippico
Saddle Pad: Etsy maker who is out of business

I've forgotten the name of the shop that made this pad for me. She made quite a few things for me, but is no longer in business, unfortunately. 

Boots: Premier Equine
Premier Equine did a redesign of their boots, and now they all have red accents which is zero percent my jam. So I'm glad I bought these before the change. Premier Equine makes some really nice stuff, but I kind of miss when they used fun colors. Everything now is pretty much just black, white, navy, and sometimes brown. Kinda boring. 

That's what Al wore today, and here's what I had on:

Heh, my hat was so crooked here. Oops. 

Helmet: Samshield
I can't believe how much this helmet has faded this summer! It's kind of purple now. I think I like it though. Good thing, since it wasn't cheap. Funny how the band just above the brim didn't fade. 

Top: Mathcat
This lovely teal shirt was listed as dark green on the product page... I was bummed it wasn't actually, but it IS a nice shade of teal. So I still like it. 

Belt: Rebecca Ray
I love these Rebecca Ray belts. I'm still sad I missed out on the gold one. It was a limited edition color. Maybe it will come back someday!

Breeches: Le Fash
I keep almost putting these breeches in the sale pile, but then I wear them and change my mind. They're really comfortable pants. Not only that, they stay put. I don't have to pull them up all day long, they just stay where you want them. Nice feature in breeches!

Boots: Celeris UK
Gray and teal! I love that the teal leather is a pretty perfect match to my belt. What are the odds?! I haven't worn these boots a ton this summer, but I'm not sure why. They're perfectly broken in and super comfy. They are my old measurements so are a little bit too big in the calf, but not terrible. It's not noticeable when I'm riding at all. So anyway... I'll probably be wearing them more until I get some of my broken boots fixed. 

And that's it for today! Any favorites?

2 comments: