Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Truthful Tuesday

 

Heh... Well, it's been a minute since I did something really ridiculous. But it's happened! So the other evening I made myself a milkshake for dessert. I used Ben & Jerry's Coffee Toffee Bar Crunch. It was delicious. I had the perfect milk to ice cream ratio. 

Anyway, I had finished the shake, but there was a little chunk of toffee left in the bottom of the cup. I was trying very hard to get it out so I could eat it because no self respecting milk shake drinker lets a good chunk of toffee go to waste. 

And THIS is when the ridiculousness occurs. In my very serious efforts to get to this toffee, I finally had brought the cup to my mouth and was waiting for the toffee to slide its way in, when milk shake remnants started dripping from the rim. The UPPER rim... Right into my eyeball. And all over my face. 

The good news is, I DID get that piece of toffee though! Haha!

2 comments: