Thursday, November 5, 2020

Thursday's Threads

 


Outfit Day! It's my last outfit day at home until spring, so I decided it should be a logo day. I don't want to be too obnoxious at the boarding barn...

I didn't say I wouldn't be obnoxious at home. Just to clarify.

Helmet: One K CCS MIPS

I've been wearing this helmet the most lately since it's the safest. Bonus that it matched my outfit last night!

Vest: Artscow
Sweatshirt: Teespring
Waaaayyyy back when quarantine first started I ordered this fun vest and a matching jacket with my logo tiled all over it. It's completely obnoxious, admittedly, but I love it! The sweatshirt you've seen before. I had it made, I *THINK* at teespring. It says #ammyangst on it. Seems appropriate give the climate.

Belt: The Sugar Lady (Etsy)


Not the best photo, but this is one of my most favorite belts. It's the one I had made with Rio's tail. I just think it's the so special and different.

Breeches: Horseware

Since it's been cold, I've busted out the corduroy breeches. It wasn't too cold when I rode last night, but it was in the morning for Pammon. Since I work at home, I generally just wear the same thing all day.

Socks: Noble Outfitters
Pre-ride shoes: Artscow
I could have worn logo socks, but I went with these much cuter pug ones instead. And yeah... I also made shoes at Artscow. Someone should really take away my internet.

Boots: Fama-4-All

I couldn't get a great photo since it was so dark out, but you all know these well anyway. I still absolutely love these boots. They maybe aren't as high quality as the Celeris, but look at them! They have my logo on them! So fun.

Arm Party!

Lefty:

I wore Rio's bracelets on lefty along with my watch. The wrap is from The Sugar Lady (same as the belt) and the cuff is from Horse Creations by Celia (also on Etsy). 

Righty:

Righty wore Jampy's bracelets to keep things fair along with my fitbit. The green bracelet is from The Sugar Lady and this cuff is from Pony Locks.

The horses got in on the green theme too! (Obviously.)


They look so nice in green...

Saddles: Butet
Eros' Pads: Dover baby pad, Mattes half pad
Shiny's Pad: Mattes


I still giggle at how ridiculously long the flap is on Eros' saddle. it's 15 inches guys. That's silly.

Boots: QHP

Is it just me, or are pony size open front boots just the cutest ever?

Bridles: Camelot RCS Gold
Browbands: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks

These bridles aren't overly nice quality, but for their price tag they're more than decent. I really like how they look.

And that's it for this week! Any favorites? Hope you're ready for lots of navy over the winter months...


6 comments:

  1. How hard was it to swap out the panel on the OneK? I'm thinking of getting the chrome/silver for mine. Also, love the vest. Kinda thinking of ordering some with TCF's logo on them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not hard at all, but definitely do read the directions first.
      The artscow stuff is pretty great, but will warn that it takes FOREVER to arrive.

      Delete
  2. I'm so sad this is the end of the fun outfits for the year! Also can't believe it's already time go go back to the boarding barn. But I guess it's good 2020 is almost over!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably sneak something in for Chanukah. And the Christmas Story stuff needs to get used too.

      Delete
  3. I don't think you can keep yourself from doing wacky themed outfits even at the boarding barn, so I'm still excited to see what you come up with each week ;)

    ReplyDelete