Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Truthful Tuesday

I had a fun school with Jampy on Sunday and even had a friend around to set jumps and take video. I wore one of my favorite pairs of breeches by Ariat. They have a euro seat and contrasting stitching, super cute! The best part, is that they have back pockets! Remember when back pockets were just for dudes? So glad women are getting equal rights... But I'm not actually sure I'm responsible enough for back pockets... Can you see anything here?

Here, I'll zoom in for you:

Yep. Good thing I managed to stay on since I would have impaled myself on that thing if I hadn't!
Have you ever accidentally ridden with a sharp object in your pocket? Or anything of value that might have been a terrible idea?

6 comments:

  1. haha I was wearing a pair that didnt have back pockets and my trainer is so old school she accused me of wearing men's breeches which A) who cares if I was and b) they didn't even have back pockets and I wish they had! Yay to back pockets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny! I wonder what made her think that with no pockets?
      Pockets for the WIN!

      Delete
  2. I love pockets. I have some denim breeches with back pockets, but I don't tend to use those pockets. I can't believe you didn't notice a hoof pick in your pocket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're perfect for hoof pick keeping! hahaha!
      I had no idea until I went to grab the hoofpick from the grooming box and it wasn't there! I've done it numerous times, but usually the hoof pick falls out and spooks my horse... You'd think I'd learn.

      Delete