Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Truthful Tuesday

So I've put on some LB's over the last year. Which isn't really my confession because that's obviously no secret... My confession is that despite my weight gain, I ate this at the game the other night:
That is a full adult head sized helmet filled with nachos. Like totally filled. They even layered the cheese and the chips. And as terrible as that my be for my ever-expanding lower half... I have zero regrets. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Have you eaten anything mildly disgraceful recently? Tell me about it below, we can share in the artery clogging glory!



8 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! I keep saying I need to eat healthy...and then I reward myself with a donut for adulting. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I do the same thing! I just love things that are yummy. Is that so wrong?!

      Delete
  2. I am saving room for ice cream taco on my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ICE CREAM TACO!? My favorite things all in one! Happy Birthday!

      Delete
  3. I eat bad things all the time. Last night I got a donut bread pudding sundae with Cookies and cream custard from the food trucks at Whole Foods. It was awesome and I regret nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing. I want that in my belly right now!

      Delete
  4. Ugh, I'm pretty sure I've gained a few pounds in just the last few weeks. I sort of feel bad about it... but not that bad. Life happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh tell me! But really, sometimes it's totally worth it. Like when you can eat a helmet full of nachos...

      Delete