Wednesday, January 13, 2016

What's Up Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's been a strange week as far as the weather is concerned. This past weekend it was almost 60 and today it's in the 20's. I'm cold!
I had pretty much nothing on the calendar this week/weekend which was quite nice. I spent a lot of time grooming horses, and was even able to ride on Saturday!
Rio

Romey

Jamp

Romey has a new girlfriend...

Rio likes to hold the brush while I curry him

Skinny mini is gaining weight!!!

Rio's hair pony

Rio's fancy new shoe
Sunday was really warm, almost 60, but it poured buckets and was windy all day. It finally stopped in the late afternoon, but the ring was too wet to ride. Kind of a waste of a nice warm day! Everything froze over on Monday so no riding for us for awhile. Sad face. I should note that I also have not gotten on the treadmill. #lazy
Since I'm not riding (nor running) I've had lots of time to snuggle with the pugs! They got some late Chanukah presents too, so we made sure to try them on.


In non-fur-kid related news, I've begun the closet purge. It's long overdue. And I'm not done yet, but I've started at least.
Donate pile

Mid clean-out of one section. Fear not, it's full again....  That stack is all race shirts!
That's about all that's up this Wednesday. What's up with you? How's the weather where you are? Do anything exciting this week? Tell me what's up with you in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. your horse posts are always so interesting!
    oh and btw, the weather here has been too cold too!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! I love my ponies :)
      I bet it's FREEZING up by you! Brrrrr!

      Delete