Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Truthful Tuesday

I has the jealousy. That's my confession today. More specifically, I'm jealous of all you bloggers out there that have someone to take photos! I need to bribe someone to come take pictures while I ride one day. Honestly posting photos of my horses grazing and rolling is adorable and all... but I want some riding photos! Especially of Ducky. As I have only one. And it's blurry. And two years old.

Photo Credit to Katie Arruda from Katie Wanders

Cute though, right?!
Any of you live near me? Wanna come out and play? Please? Anyone? Bueller?

6 comments:

  1. Some people are good at setting the phone on a standard and videoing themselves. You could always try that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not a bad idea! Once I free up some memory in the phone, I'll give it a shot! (Ha! I'm so punny...)

      Delete
  2. you guys look awesome in that photo- I remember taking that too so funny. It is nice having Thatcher to take pictures. Maybe you should set up a tripod? Bribe your mom into coming to watch you ride more?

    Good luck!

    Katie @ www.KatieWanders.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom tends to chop heads off in photos... so she may not be the best choice ;) The tripod could maybe work though!

      Delete
  3. I am shameless and will literally bribe anyone with just about anything to take pictures of me riding lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bribery will get you far. It's an important lesson to learn early! I should teach my voyeur neighbor to take photos. Be less creepy when he watches if he has a purpose, right?

      Delete