Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Truthful Tuesday!

Bet you thought I forgot Truthful Tuesday having already posted 3 times today... Oh no my friends. I could never forget!
So I started cleaning up my office today because we are relocating to another town in a few weeks. (I'm not super happy, my commute time will actually triple. Boooo. Not quite as bad as it sounds since currently my commute is 7 minutes. But still. Booo.) So I had a little free time and thought I should start cleaning some things up. Well... I expected to find old catalogs and things. I did not expect to find all these toys:


The Snoopy's I've had on display, so those I remembered. But I found the ponies, the football, and the Eeyore. Oh and a bag of balloons. Seriously? How old am I?

Have any of you made any odd discoveries when moving? What should I do with all these toys?!

2 comments:

  1. I tend to block all memories of moving from my brain. Packing/unpacking is painful and I hate thinking about it LOL!

    Do you want to keep the toys? You can store them away in one of those vacuum spacesaver bags. Or you can sell or donate them. I'm not particularly sentimental so I would probably be on the purging end of things, but if you have an attachment, no reason not to hang on to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Snoopy's I'll definitely keep and display in my new office, but I think the ponies may go to my niece... we shall see!

      Delete