Tuesday, August 12, 2014

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

I'm sure by now most of you are aware of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. There are several articles debating why it's great and why it's not, but I think it's pretty great! Whether it's raising awareness or actual donations, bringing attention to a devastating disease is never a negative thing! Plus my friends are awesome and are donating whether or not they take the challenge of dumping ice water on themselves.
ANYWAY, my reason for posting is that I finally took the challenge. And in turn, I've nominated some family members AND THE NEW YORK YANKEES! I could really use your help in getting my favorite baseball team, and the team Lou Gehrig (you know how they also call ALS Lou Gehrig's Disease? Yeah THAT GUY!) played for, to see my challenge. If you're so inclined, please visit Amateur At Large's Facebook page, and share my video!
Thanks readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment