Friday, April 19, 2013

What a week!

I haven't posted all week because really, I wasn't sure what to talk about. I don't want to drag on about all the horrible people in the world doing horrible things. That's what they want. Attention. I don't want to give it to them.
BUT, as a sometimes runner, I feel obligated to at least acknowledge my community. And so I will say this: Runners are awesome. They're not going to quite running. They're not going to quit racing. And they're not going to quit being awesome.



And now on to the fun stuff. Cause we all know I can't be serious for too long. I'd like to announce that I have officially come out of retirement.
I have no idea what the 4:32 on the bottom is. But not bad for the first time out in several weeks!

The boys (as I lovingly refer to my equine) are all back to work after the longest winter ever. They had their annual spring vetting done this week and it seems like they're all in great shape! Rio may even get to show this year! That's super exciting for me because I thought his show days were over. And he IS my number one. I've been working on getting them prettied up too. Ears are trimmed, manes are shortened, and braided over as needed:



 How cute are they?? You'll notice Ducky's ears are not done. It seems the clippers bring out his best running man impression. I've chosen to tackle that project another day.

And my last bit of news... I finally broke down, left my Droid behind and got an Iphone. So far I pretty much hate it. Nothing has worked right. First two weeks of back order. THEN I get it, and was told, you just plug it in to your mac and off it will go! Well no, that didn't happen. So took an extra day to get set up. Then nothing works right. No notifications of emails or anything like that. All the apps show errors... UGH! Ok, so my uber smart techie brother to the rescue. After fighting with it for me for two days, apps seem to be working. But none of music loaded properly. (Found that out when I went running). I did a little Google research and discovered I just have to keep syncing the phone until it all shows up properly. That's not ridiculous at all. I **THINK** everything is in running order now. Except Google+ which means no auto upload. <<sigh>> I really hate change. Have any of you had a similar experience? Love your Iphones? Hate them?



No comments:

Post a Comment