Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Random Thoughts

I shall prepare you ahead of time. I haven't mentally organized this post in any way at all. It shall be completely random. Feel free to ask questions.
Random photo of P, just because she's so cute.

It's finally feeling like spring today! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who know me, spring is the best time ever! Well, other than summer. I really love summer. I love tank tops and flip flops and skirts. And sunshine and green grass and leaves on the trees. And riding in the evenings with daylight. Ahhhh.
The only problem with the beautiful weather is that I'm completely distracted by it. You know when you were in school, that feeling on the last day before April vacation? When you're just looking out the window of your classroom, so excited to be out in that warm(ish) sunshine? That's totally how I feel. And it's becoming a problem.
Last week when I went shoe shopping, one of the boxes only had one shoe in it. I was cheerfully chatting away with the sales person while she was ringing me up, so neither of us noticed. Thankfully they found my shoe when I called and set it aside for me. Then this morning, I was planning to wear an adorable new bracelet with big mint green flowers all the way around it. But instead of cutting off the tag, I cut the bracelet. Obviously not wearing that today.
On the bright side, I'm soooo ready to start running again. I took a little break since I was hating it so much. I've been back in the saddle, so riding 3 horses a day after work is enough to keep me from getting too fat. But I'm ready for a nice leisurely run through the neighborhood I think. Hopefully this weekend.
I don't have a pretty spring manicure to share at the moment. I've been too tired/lazy after riding the last few days to paint them. But maybe tonight.
I do however have some cute spring outfits to show you:
This is today. I'd also like to note that my belt is actually a seat belt from an airplane.

This was yesterday. I <3 neon. So. Much.

I wore this to my sis-in-law's baby shower on Sunday. Yes those are little chairs on my dress!
Ok, that's it for my rambling. Hopefully I'll have a delightfully organized post about an adorable spring mani for you soon! Or maybe about running? Or horses? We shall see!


No comments:

Post a Comment