Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Truthful Tuesday

 


Alright, I have to confess this. It does lead one to question what kind of a person I truly am.... But still. It must be shared. So the other day, a new notification popped up my phone that said something to the effect of teen dies after eating burrito bowl. Now the proper response is probably something like how terrible! Or what was in that bowl?! But you know what my first thought was? "Ohh burrito bowl! That sounds good!"

Yeah. I know. Something ain't right up in here. 


On another note, and perhaps mildly more appropriate give the state of the weather in this country... I hope all of my friends down in Florida are in a safe place to ride out this storm. Please don't be heroes, get to a safe place! Thinking of all of you, and hoping for the best for you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment