Thursday, September 19, 2024

Thursday's Threads: Moooooo edition

 

Outfit Day! My friend and neighbor gave me a saddle pad she wasn't using anymore, and I couldn't wait to use it for outfit day this week. Shiny was our model. Let's jump right to her shall we? Here's what she had on:

Is there a cuter cow pony on the planet?? No. No there is not.

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Home made
I took five photos of her face in this bridle. And her eyes were closed in every single one. 

Saddle: Custom Saddlery
Saddle Pad: Unknown brand

I think there might be a brand tag on this pad someplace, but I forgot to look. Sorry about that. It's a really nice pad, the top part is almost fuzzy feeling. I used it with our Eskadron sheepskin pad underneath. 

Boots: Celeris UK
You can get matching tendon boots from Celeris when you get your custom boots. I only have done this with two pair. They're REALLY nice brush boots, but the downside, at least with these furry ones, is that you can't wash them. So I use the sparingly to keep them nice. 

That's what Shiny wore, and here's what I had on:

I know you all expect me to take it too far with a cow print belt and top, but every now and then I try to tone it down a notch. Or maybe I didn't actually fully plan this outfit post out fully until after I was dressed... Okay, well really, I had an appointment this morning at which I could wear my riding clothes, but I didn't want to be too much, ya know? So anyway. I kept it semi classy today. 

Helmet: One K, decorated by me
What's more fun that a cow print helmet?? Okay, well cow print boots are definitely more fun. But, still this is also fun.

Shirt: MathCat
Despite some fall like temps last week, we're back close to 80 this week and I'm very happy it's still tee shirt weather. Sorry all you cold weather lovers. I am not that. 

Belt: The Sugar Lady
I wore Rio's belt today. It's truly one of my most prized posessions. 

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman 
I've talked about these before. I searched long and hard to find a pair of these on consignment. And they were totally worth the wait. They're a little more brown than they appear in this photo. The first photo of my full outfit is the most accurate on color. I think these are my favorite of my weird shades of tan breeches collection. 

Boots: Celeris UK
Forever and always my favorite boots. If they ever die, I will eat Ramen for months to replace them. 

And that's it for today! Do you love the cow print? I love the cow print.

No comments:

Post a Comment