Thursday, December 20, 2018

Thursday's Threads

Happy Outfit Day! I was a good little blogger and remembered riding outfit photos last night, so we can start there today.

Nothing super exciting, but you may notice my foot wear is more fun today!

Helmet: One K
I wore the navy One K last night to match my outfit. I did not, however, get a very good photo of it...

Jacket: Old Navy
Vest: Old Navy

My Dad got my stepmom and me barn jackets with our names on them so we fit in with everybody else. It's actually a pretty nice jacket! Very warm. And I love the barn's logo.

Sweater: PS of Sweden
I loved my green sweater so much, I got one in navy too. Or actually sapphire as they call it. I wasn't planning to get a second one, but I got Eros a cooler from them for Chanukah and decided to add this to the order so I could get free shipping. I have a bad habit of getting gifts for me along with everyone else... Oops.

Belt: Mane Jane
I'm not sure why I still have this old buckle in rotation. I have a gorgeous, shiny new one at home.

Breeches: ROMFH
I can't decide what color these are. They're kind of an olive-tan I guess? I dunno. I just know they're comfy and they fit me well.

Half Chaps and Paddock Boots: Cavallo
Spurs: Color Tack
You've all seen these before, but it's been a long while! I forgot (temporarily) that these paddock boots have room for extra socks! So they're back in the winter rotation. It's been awhile since I've ridden in anything other than tall boots, and I honestly felt a little loosey goosey in them. Interesting.

So that's what I wore to ride last night, and here's what I'm wearing at work today:
Winter Puggy!!!! So cute. So comfy.

Top: Bass
My mom gave me this adorable sweater for Chanukah, and I LOVE IT! That little puglet is PERFECT! He has the head tilt going on and his accessories are completely on point.

Belt: C4
I figured the best thing to do here was match my accessories to the pug's. I can't imagine you disagree.

Jeans: D Brand
These are just a boring ol' dark blue jean. Stretchy, comfy, staple sort of thing.

Shoes: Khombu
I'm not sure what time the insane rain is supposed to start here, but figured I should be prepared. Plus they match the pug's outfit.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
I haven't gotten around to making the extra from this belt into a bracelet yet, so that wasn't an option this morning. Instead I went with pugs. Can't go wrong there. These two stretchy bracelets I strung myself. One says Pia and one says Artie, but I figured I'd show the other side of Artie's so you can see the cute beads.

Righty:
More pugs!!!!!!!! One can never have too many pugs. Fact. The first little cuff bracelet I got several years ago on Etsy. I love the little curly tail on the butt side! The next two I made myself. I think those beads with the tongue out look just like Artie.

And that's it for today! Any favorites from today? Any favorites you've been wearing a lot lately?

4 comments:

  1. My favorite clothing lately: sweaters and leggings. I'm so glad leggings are in fashion again because I just don't feel like wearing real pants most of the time.

    I love your sweater and the little pug beads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My lower half really is not flattered by leggings... But I do appreciate them when I'm home all alone! Haha!
      Thank you! Aren't those pug beads the cutest?!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I really like them! They're actually from Old Navy, and then they get them monogrammed, so they're not even expensive. Super warm too!

      Delete