Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thursday's Threads

I've been kind of mixed up on what day it is all week, and as result, I forgot to take riding outfit photos yesterday... So you're going to get dirty laundry, flat Stacie photos instead... Might as well start there I guess!

I'm like, way skinnier this way....

Top: Eddie Bauer
This is that fun fleece that's actually knit instead of fuzzy. I bought this along with a matching packable down jacket and vest. I wore the jacket yesterday too! They're all a couple years old now, but I honestly still am happy with them. Love the teal color!

Belt: C4
I LOVE Thelwell's ponies. I have most, or possibly all, of the books. When I discovered that C4 had Thelwell belts, I immediately got this one. I have a couple others now too. They're just so cute! And this one goes great with the pink breeches.

Breeches: Smartpak
Yeah... I bought the breast cancer awareness breeches from Smartpak this month. I used to have a pink pair of Tailord Sportsmans that I loved, but alas, they stopped fitting ages ago and went off to a new home. So obviously when I got the email about these, I was like, "yep."

Socks: KJ's Creations by Dreamers and Schemers
Can't have too many unicorn socks. #fact

I wore my Regal boots and black One K helmet with this outfit. I was going to wear my awesome pink helmet, but I haven't decided if I'm brave enough to actually wear that in public... I'm sure I will though.

And here's what I'm sporting at work today:

I say all the time how I'm not a red person, but that I like buffalo plaid... Well it seems that I also am ok with red roses.

Sweater: Philosophy
This was on the clearance rack at Marshall's awhile back. I passed over it a few times, and kept thinking about it, so I went back and got it. I have zero regrets, it's a fun sweater!

Belt: Express
I actually got this belt from Express when I was in college. You can kind of tell since I have to wear it on the very last hole now... I was so excited when florals came back because I knew this belt was still in my collection.

Jeans: True Religion
I've had these FOREVER, and you've seen them a bunch. They're a really dark wash with black undertones. They fit perfectly. Top ten on the favorite list for sure.

Shoes: Lucky Brand
I bought these little booties at the end of last year for super cheap. And I'm glad I did since now I have a sweater to match! I've always found Lucky Brand shoes to be a nice quality and very comfy. These are no exception.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is wearing a little rhinestone coil bracelet, that I think came from Express long ago. The pretty snaffle bracelet I found on Poshmark.

Righty:
Righty is wearing a coupld of friendship bracelets from Ettika and a bangle from Kate Spade. I could have sworn I had a red rose bracelet, but alas, I could not find it today. Maybe next time!

So that's it for today! Sorry for the lame attempt at a riding outfit. I'll do better next week! Any favorites from today? What are you wearing?

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think Eros is like an overgrown Thelwell Pony. He has the belly anyway!

      Delete
  2. I love Thelwell's as well! I got my mom the complete collection a few years ago for her birthday because she grew up with them and loves them too! That belt looks super cute with those SP breeches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was introduced to Thelwell's when I was a kid. I used to ride on Sundays at this older lady's house who my dad knew from work. Whenever a new kid starting riding there, she lent out the Thelwell box set to her (or him). That's also where I met my best friend so many years ago... Hmmm. Perhaps I should blog about that place one day!

      Delete
  3. Continuously amazed at your wardrobe. Today I sported a baggy grey hoodie and some dirty jeans. #stylin

    ReplyDelete
  4. THELWEL BELT FOR THE WIN. LOVE THAT....and you got a pink helmet did i miss this?? LOL i am lucky i wore jeans today (usually breeches or sweats are my daily outfit since it turned chilly LOL) but i had to come get my truck serviced so I DRESSED UP :) HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear jeans to work every day, and that's as dressy as I'm getting! (Unless someone from corporate shows up... then I have to pretend I'm a real adult.)
      And how DID you miss that?! Here: https://amateuratlarge.blogspot.com/2018/07/truthful-tuesday_31.html

      Delete
  5. I get the feeling the lighting is not doing the riding outfit justice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really not, you're right! I'm sad I didn't get better photos. But I'm 100% sure you'll see these breeches again.

      Delete