Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Truthful Tuesday

Lolz. My confession today is that Truthful Tuesday is ridiculously late, and pretty lame because I spent all my free time today trying to pick the right photo to have a ginormous cardboard cut-out made of Rio. No seriously. I mean, I was semi busy at work. And I also got a new iphone that I'm still attempting to get set up (I do not speak tech). But probably 90% of my free time went into finding the right photo. I even gave Rio a mega groom and took NEW photos of him after work tonight. Though he didn't cooperate at all. Butt head. I can't show you the one I chose, because you'll see if in a few weeks when I tell you all about his birthday party. But I shall leave you with some of the rejects.





It was tough to pass on that last one though... I just want to kiss that nose! Do you have anything you need to confess today? Tell me all about it in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I have to confess, I've been on a shopping spree lately. BUY ALL THE THINGS. 'Tis not good for my bank account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! ME TOOOOO!!! I've been buying all the things. All of them. I need to stay of social media for awhile so I don't see all the things I think I need.

      Delete