Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Truthful Tuesday

 

Oh man guys. My confession today is that barely any riding has been getting done around here lately. We had two smoke days last week (Wed and Thurs) and then Saturday we got rained out. Now today, storms again, this time with lightning. I thought we'd get rides in first, but I checked the weather just now and there's a 100% chance of storms between 1 and 5. I may be able to get one horse done. Fingers crossed. 

It's not really the end of the world to have days off from riding, but after such a long winter of not riding, I hate to miss it when the weather doesn't hurt my face. Can't change the weather though! So we shall do what we can when we can.

How's it been your way? Are you getting your usual rides in?

No comments:

Post a Comment