Thursday, May 16, 2013

SO close to 500 views!

497 to be exact. Hopefully this new post will get up me up to 500.  I wonder if 400 of them are mine though... Oh well, nonetheless, that's pretty impressive for little ol' me!
 I haven't done much posting lately other than of awesome things I get in the mail. So I figured it was time I catch you up on all the excitement in my life! This should be quick...

I've been trying to spend some more time with P and we've even fit in some walks now that the weather is improving. She's just the cutest:

And then there's running...

I haven't run since this day, which was a few weeks ago already. I really am planning to get back into it THIS WEEKEND! Hopefully. If there's time. Which leads me to the next topic:

PONIES!




I've been spending pretty much ALL of my free time (that not spent with P of course) with the equine lately. I'm trying to get them fit and read to start showing again. The winter-that-wouldn't-end really set us back in the fitness department. And while they are all coming along well physically, they're still mentally a bit behind. They are a little extra frisky which results in pretending to be afraid of things like shadows and leaves blowing in the wind... Oh horses. Thankfully they are having a little training session tonight which should straighten them out! Hopefully I'll be able to write a horse show post soon!

I haven't done a whole lot with my nails OR bracelet making, sadly. But I have squeezed in some simple mani's and managed to stack on lots fun store bought armparties!
Here are some highlights:









Clothes....
I love clothes. There's a pretty good chance I brought home a good haul of new clothing last night... I haven't taken too many photos. Here's today's outfit though:


And lastly, the most exciting thing happening in my life right now... I became an Auntie! I won't be posting photos here, at least not until she's older. It's a little weird and creepy for me to post photos of someone else's baby on my blog for strangers to see... So sorry for that. But take my word for it, she's gorgeous, and perfect, and brilliant. I can tell already, I mean she's a whole week old!

So there you have it. A full update on all my favorite things! I'm hoping to have a great running related post soon. But until then, just keep rollin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment