Friday, May 10, 2013

Ophelia's Apothecary May Box

What an exciting week! I got my May Stridebox and my Ophelia's Apothecary May box within a day of each other! New stuff all over! Woohoo!
I know you're DYING to know what's in there so I'll jump right in without further ado. This month actually came in a box instead of the envelope, but I was so excited I forgot to take a photo.  Sorry...
Here is everything just out of the box:
I love the blue tissue paper and little umbrella details. So summery feeling!
And now, onto the goods:
 Exfoliating body scrub that smells AMAZING! I haven't tried this one yet, but I plan to this weekend.

 This is a shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath all in one! It smells divine, and I plan to try this out this weekend too.

 I had seen on Ophelia's Facebook page that she's been working on some new perfume oils, and was sooooo excited to find one in the box. So excited in fact, that I put it on right away. It's a light, sweet smell; right up my alley!

 This is what I was most excited for. I've been reading quite a lot about lip scrubs but haven't tried any yet. This margarita lime is perfect for me being that I LOVE margaritas. Win-win for sure!

And now the extras:


 A loofah mitt which I bet will work great with the body wash. I love these.
 I should have done some better photos of this anklet. Ophelia makes jewelry as well as awesome body products. This gorgeous piece is teals and gold and has a fantastic mermaid charm. LOVE!

 Info sheet with personal note. Such a nice touch!
 So to conclude, another awesome box from Ophelia. Great products that I will definitely use. It's sooo fun to try new things! Plus I love the personal touches and the jewelry that's always included. Such a great subscription. I highly recommend trying it for a month. You get so much for the 15 dollars, it's almost crazy. If you decide to try it out, tell Ophelia Stacie from an Amateur at Large sent you!
Here's a last look at everything all together:

No comments:

Post a Comment