Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Truthful Tuesday

Well my friends, yesterday was the last day of the Stridebox Virtual Two Week Marathon. And I'm super ashamed to say, I did not come anywhere close to completing it. Not only that, but the majority of my miles were only walking miles. #failure

Other runners always say if you really want it you'll make time. If it means enough to you, you'll find the time to get the miles in. But I keep doing the math, and looking for where I can fit them in. I only get 6 hours of a sleep at night, so I don't think I can eliminate more hours from that task... I think those runners don't have a full time job and four horses. And have a home to maintain on their own. Or maybe they do, and they're just magic? I dunno. If anyone has any tips, please share!

Do you have anything you need to confess today? Have you signed up for a virtual run and then not completed the miles? Do you feel guilty hanging that medal with the others?

2 comments:

  1. I am the queen of excuses when it comes to working out :/

    ReplyDelete