Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday.

Ah Monday... The start of a new week. <<Yawn>> Is it me or do Monday mornings seem extra early?
I decided this morning, that despite the snow in the forecast, I'm dressing for Spring! Maybe it will help mother nature along?



Pardon my unmade bed in the background... So anyway, I went with an Olive & Oak ribbon sweater in mint green, and paired it with some DKNY lavender colored jeans. I may look like an easter egg, but I'm ok with that. I'm not sure I should have gone with the purple patent Sperry's, but I love them, so I did. As I've mentioned, I'm an AMATEUR fashionista. And therefore, do as I want.
My arms are fully decorated for spring too! The braided one next to my watch, the purple stone, and the purple rhinestones are all from my homemade collection. The rest I spent money on that I probably shouldn't have. But they're adorable, and make me happy. Seen here are pieces from www.ettika.com (They comment on my instagram photos which totally boosts my ego and love for them), www.baublebar.com (every week they mark one item down to $10.00, free shipping all the time), and www.baublebox.com (I signed up with them to get me credit toward a gift card through mypoints.com).
I did my nails last night, prior to planning my outfit. I guess they were my inspiration:
I LOVE this polish! It's an indy from 365 Days Of Color (http://www.365daysofcolorpolishes.com), called "Frolicking" I was feeling a bit lazy so I haven't changed my thumb yet. Still rocking the large headed pony in the field.
So there it is, my first fashion-y post!
Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment