Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Truthful Tuesday!





 I was all set to write a post about my caffeine addiction and lack of groceries until I was hunting for my Truthful Tuesday icon and found this photo from last year:


See those two pair of boots? The tall black ones and the blue shorter ones? I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THEM BOTH!!! I have not worn either pair this year, nor do I have any idea where they are... I mean I know they're in the shoe room, but I'm not sure where on the shelves they are. And now it's Spring, so I guess they'll have to wait until next year for wearing. How embarrassing... Poor lonely shoes.

Do you ever buy something for a great deal at the end of the season only to forget all about it when that season rolls around again? This is probably a first for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment