Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thursday's Threads!


It's pseudo spring-like today! Finally! So I went with a pseudo spring-like outfit. I think it's maybe more suited to autumn, but you all know I'm an amateur at everything I do. And thus, I wear what I want when I want to. (Within reason of course, I would really like to wear my onesie jammies everyday, but that's going a little too far.)
Overview Photo:

The boots:


You may recognize the boots from Truthful Tuesday... I wanted to get them worn just this once before they go back to where I found them for the summer. They're from Nine West, suede, and I love them. Wish I had remembered them sooner!


The pants are by Earl Jeans. I think maybe you've seen them before? I can't quite remember, senility is setting in already! But they are very comfy. I love the light blue stitching on them. Though it looks white in the photo. You'll have to trust me on that!


The top is by a company called Between Me and You, which is an odd name for a company in my opinion... Also it puts that Shaggy song in my head. Anyway, I really like the little speckles of color in the fabric. So cute and different! (Plus they make the top a little more springy with the coral and yellow in there.)



Arm Party time!
Left is wearing the geranium bracelet you may recognize from here, along with my usual watch. Right is really partying hard today... First is a bracelet I made awhile ago, then the Jules Smith Spike Bracelet which I got from LBB, the thin beaded one is from Alex & Ani, next is my Hermes bracelet, and last is a chevron bracelet from Ettika. Ettika is having a sale today because they were featured on Good Morning America! Use code GMA for a discount on select items.

So that's it! What are you all wearing today? Is it Spring where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment