Friday, April 18, 2014

M.I.A.

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been missing all this week. As you probably read here, my best friend Rio is very sick. I had my vet out on Monday again and we decided it would be best for both my safety and Rio's that he go to a veterinary hospital. So Tuesday, Rio and I made the 6 hour trek up to Cornell University in Ithaca, NY.


There was wind, driving rain, and snow along the way...




But we finally made it. Test results so far all have come back negative, which means we still don't know for sure what's wrong with him. The spinal tap results will take a few more days, so until then we wait. I'm planning to go visit him this weekend, and hopefully it's not to say good bye. I promise to be back to regular posting soon, once things settle down some. Until then, here are some photos of my handsome boy at the hospital.



No comments:

Post a Comment