Sunday, April 13, 2014

April Stridebox

I'm currently on a temporary running hiatus due to the fact that it's really hard to cry about your pony and run at the same time. And also, I'd rather be staring at him than running. (You can see what I'm referring to here.) But that doesn't make me any less excited about getting the BEST STRIDEBOX EVER! It was a nice little pick me up after all the sadness around here. Are you ready??

The first looks:
First Look

Info Card Front

Info Card Back
 Stridebox always includes a cute sticker or two:


Quest Cravings: Do you see what this is?! A protein peanut butter cup?! No way! YES WAY! I couldn't wait to eat this. Sadly, I ate it today, and it was kind of... weird. It was really dry. Like hard to get down dry. And even with water it stuck to my teeth. I was so sad it was disappointing.


Cytomax drink mix: I haven''t actually tried this one yet, but I'm sure it's pretty tasty!


Now Trail Bar: I expected this one to be on the dry and too hard to chew side, but it was actually amazingly delicious. Kind of chewy, and full of yum! I may try to find these somewhere, I want more!


Huma Chia Gel: I haven't tried this one yet (not running = no need for gel). But it sounds interesting, I'm sure I'll give it a try.

Achiva Chia Seed and coconut water energy beans: I'm not sure what these will be like, but I'm certainly curious!

Zipfizz is another drink mix. It's red, so it has to be yummy! I'll probably put this on the top of the to try list. I have a feeling it's similar to Nuun.

And now for my FAVORITE PART!!! The stuff:



I almost always run with my spybelt at races, which is a belt with a small neoprene pocket that can hold my cell, a car key, and my id. It's one of the most useful pieces of running equipment I own. I never thought I'd want to replace it. But Stridebox found a way! This is just like my spy belt, only it has TWO POCKETS! Can you believe it? It's their own brand, which leads me to wonder if they'll be selling some items soon too? Seems like a logical way to grow their business. But anyway, back to the belt. It's adjustable on both sides so can fit a wide range of hip sizes. The pockets, though they appear really tiny, are very stretchy and can accommodate a phone, gels, money, keys... whatever you want to stuff in there! I'm excited to try this out soon. Just have to get back to running... All in good time.

Do you subscribe to Stridebox? Did you get the same color belt? (I was so excited mine is pink!) If you want to try it out click here and sign up! Stridebox is $15.00 per month. There is no referral program that I'm aware of, so I do not get anything if you sign up. But if you do, I do not think you'll be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment