Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday's Threads!


It's that time again! Sorry for the delay today, I've had a sick horse and was busy tending to him and not sleeping... But anyway, enough about that! I finally have a springy outfit to share!


Pardon the awkward photo but I needed to show you both sides of the top! Love me some color blocking!

The shirt is from a brand called Mine. I got it on clearance at Marshall's for $12.00. Not bad huh? Love it! It's a little washed out in the photo but it's mint in the front and on the sleeves. The back is lavender, the sleeves/collar sort of a neon yellow.


The pants you saw last week, so we can gloss over those. They're the Earl ones.






I love LOVE LOVE these boat shoes! I got them last year I think from Gilt. They're by Eastland. If you're around my age, you definitely know what Eastlands are! They were what Sperry's are to kids these days ;) Only back then they only came in brown. These are mint, purple, and SEERSUCKER! Yep! What's not to love?


I've been donning my new "S" necklace lately (remember it from here?). And today it actually matches my outfit!

Arm party!!




Left has on my giant flower bracelet from Ettika and two bracelets by Nakamol from Little Black Bag. (And of course my trusty watch.)
Right is sporting a lavender and chevron bracelet by ETK (which I'm 99% positive is Ettika) also from LBB, a turtle bracelet I found on Amazon awhile ago (isn't it the cutest?!), two string bracelets from Pura Vida Bracelets (I love buying from them check out their website for all the good things they do!), and another Nakamol at the end!

So that's it!
What are you all wearing today? Have you busted out the spring wardrobe yet?
Don't forget to head over to Facebook and give Amateur At Large a like!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that top and those boat shoes!! Oh my gosh. Seriously in love with that top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so surprised to find it in the winter clearance section... must have been a mistake!

      Delete